INFORMATION REGARDING THE PROTECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
The Data Controller of your data will be Officina Italia S.r.l. Our policy and procedures for the processing of personal information have been developed in line with the requirements of the European Union Data Protection Directive (Directive 95/46 / EC), the General Data Protection Regulation (in force since 25 May 2018) and applicable national regulations.
What information do we collect?We collect and process personal data about you when you interact with us and our products and when you purchase goods and services from the company. The personal data we process includes:
- Your name;
- Your username and password;
- The home or business address, e-mail address and / or telephone number;
- Your professional title;
- Details about your payments and deliveries, including billing and delivery addresses, and where purchases were made at the company;
- information relating to the browser or device with which you accessed the company's website;
- The Internet browser and the operating system;
- Recordings of calls made to our customer service and / or
- Other information you provide to us.
How do we use this information and what is the legal basis for its use?We process the personal data specified in paragraph 1 for the following purposes:
- if you shop at our e-shop.
This may include verifying your identity, accepting payments, communicating with the customer, providing services and arranging a delivery or other supply of products. We need this information in order to enter into a contract with you, and we cannot do without it;
- to comply with the regulations and current legislation;
- in accordance with the legitimate interests of the company in protecting the legitimate business interests and legal rights of Officina Italia Srl, including but not limited to use in the course of legal proceedings, for compliance, for regulatory and investigative purposes (including the disclosure of information relating to legal proceedings or actions);
- with your explicit consent, we may use the information you provide:
- to respond to any comments or complaints we may receive from you, and / or in accordance with our legitimate interests, including to investigate any complaints received from you or others regarding our website, or company products or services;
- to personalize (i) our communications with you; (ii) our websites and (iii) products or services for customers, in accordance with the legitimate interests of the company itself;
- to monitor the use of our websites and online services. We may use your information to monitor, improve and protect our products, content, services and websites, online and offline, in accordance with our legitimate interests;
- in the event that it is necessary for checks in the event of suspicions regarding possible fraud attempts, we may ask the POS service providers for information about your credit or debit card, to check the validity of the bank details, the account number and the number of credit card provided to avoid fraud, in accordance with the legitimate interests of the company and those of third parties; such data will be kept only for the time necessary to perform the checks and, at the end of the same, they will be immediately deleted;
- we may monitor the account of any customer to avoid, investigate and / or report cases of fraud, terrorism, misrepresentation, accident or crime related to security, in accordance with applicable legislation and the legitimate interests of the company;
- the company may use your information to invite you to participate in market research or surveys.
- The company may also involve you in direct marketing initiatives with reference to specific products and services. Direct electronic marketing will be used only after you have given your consent to receive it, or (where permitted) you will be given the opportunity to cancel this option. However, you will continue to have the opportunity to unsubscribe from any direct electronic marketing activity at any time, following the instructions specified in the specific communication.
Who and where will we share your personal information?
The company may also share your personal information with the third parties listed below:
- our professional advisors such as auditors, accountants, legal and financial advisors;
- companies that deal with market research;
- our suppliers, business partners and subcontractors; and / or
- search engines and web analytics.
The data deriving from the web service may be communicated by the Data Controller to the technological and instrumental partners of which the Data Controller uses for the provision of the services requested by visiting users, and more precisely:
- Komlab S.r.l. – www.kom.online – Creation of the institution's website and e-commerce, web marketing.
- Google Italy – Milan – www.google.it – advertising and statistical analysis services.
- Facebook Inc – www.facebook.com – social networks, advertising and statistical analysis services.
- Twitter Inc – www.twitter.com – social networks, advertising and statistical analysis services.
- Hotjar Ltd. – www.hotjar.com –analysis and improvement of user navigation
The aforementioned list is updated by the Owner on an annual basis. The complete list must be requested directly from our company Officina Italia S.r.l.
Personal data may be shared with government authorities and / or law enforcement agents if necessary for the purposes specified above, if required by law or if necessary to ensure the legal protection of the legitimate interests of the company, in accordance with the legislation. in force. Personal data may be shared with third party service providers who will process them on behalf of Officina Italia S.r.l. for the purposes indicated above. Such third parties include, but are not limited to, website hosting service providers, maintenance, call center activities and identity checks.
In the event that our business or a part of it is sold or integrated with another company, the information concerning you will be disclosed to our consultants and those of the future buyer and will be transferred to the new owners of the business.
How long are my personal data kept?
The company will not keep your personal data longer than necessary, whatever the purpose, and will only keep the personal information necessary for that purpose. In addition, we are required to retain certain information as required by law and for a time reasonably necessary to comply with legal requirements, resolve disputes, avoid fraud and abuse and implement our terms and conditions.
In the event that you are a customer, we will keep your information for the duration of the contractual relationship between you and the company. The data relating to the orders placed will be kept for 60 months from the date of the order. If the contractual relationship is terminated, the data will be kept for a further period of 12 months.
In the event that you are a potential customer, and if you have expressly consented to be contacted by the company, we will keep your data (a) until you decide not to receive any further communication from the company or, in the event that you have not given up receiving them, (b) as long as you interact with us and our content; or (c) for 24 months since you last interacted with us or with our content.
In the event of any contact you may have with the customer service team, we will withhold this information as long as necessary to resolve the issue and for two weeks thereafter after the issue has been resolved.
We will keep information about you for a short period beyond the specified retention period, to allow review of the information and to allow for deletion. In some cases, Officina Italia S.r.l. may be required by law to retain certain information for specific periods other than those indicated above.
Where is my data stored?
The personal data concerning you that the company collects may be transferred and stored outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). Furthermore, they could be processed by personnel outside the EEA who work on behalf of the company or one of its suppliers, in which case the European Commission will have to have approved the data protection laws of the third country or other will have to be adopted. adequate protective measures. Further information can be requested from the team that deals with the protection of privacy.
What are my rights in relation to my personal data?
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for commercial purposes. You can exercise your rights to avoid such processing by ticking certain boxes on the forms with which we collect your data, or by selecting the “unsuscribe” button on any communication we send you by e-mail. If you wish to cancel the sending of communications to your mobile phone via SMS, you will need to write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event that you have given consent to the use of your personal data by the company, you can withdraw this consent at any time by sending a communication to email@example.com
If the information that the company has about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you can notify us and ask to correct or modify it. You also have the right, with some exceptions and qualifications, to ask us to provide you with a copy of your personal data that the company has. In the event that you have provided us with your data and such data is processed by automated means, you may request that such data be provided to you in a structured, machine-readable format.
If you want to make a complaint about the way in which we have processed your personal data, you may have the opportunity to ask us to limit its use until this dispute is resolved. In certain circumstances, you may request the deletion of your personal data (a) by withdrawing the consent granted to the company for the use of such information; (b) if it is no longer necessary for the company to use your personal data; (c) if you object to the use of your personal data and the company has no valid reason to continue using them; or (d) if we have not handled your personal data in accordance with our obligations.
Where can I find more information on the processing of my personal data by Officina Italia S.r.l.?
Read the information on cookies by clicking here